Thank you for participating in the
Mid America Beverage Exposition!
Below you will find answers to our mostly frequently asked questions.
Q: What are the trade show hours?
A: Exhibitor Move-In: Wednesday, March 14th 10am-7pm
Show Hours: Thursday, March 15th 10am-6pm
Friday, March 16th 10am-3pm
Move Out: Friday, March 16th 3pm-8pm
Q: How do I register my booth staff?
A: You register online here.
Q: Do you have a room block at the hotel?
A: Yes! You can book your hotel room here or call the Embassy Suites St. Louis – St. Charles/Hotel & Spa reservations line at (800) 560-7782 and use the group code "BBB."
Q: How do I order electric?
A: Electricity is included in your booth space at no additional charge. If you would like electricity, please let Caitlin Christianson know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Is internet available?
A: Wifi is included for all of our exhibitors:
Network Name: midamericabev
Network Password: mabec18
Q: Can I pour alcohol on the trade show floor?
A: Absolutely! If you plan to pour samples from your booth space, please read the information below.
- Wine & beer samples must be under a 2oz pour.
- Spirits samples must be under a 3/4oz pour.
- Glassware, cold storage, and ice can be provided for you. Please send any requests you have to Caitlin Christianson at email@example.com.
Q: How do I order lead retrieval?
A: Our lead retrieval app is available for download to any smart phone.
- For Android phones, you may download the “Badge QR Code Scanner” by LobsterFaction from the Google Play Store.
- For Apple products, you may download the “Tradeshow Badge Scanner” by Productivity from the App Store.